Welcome to the ultimate autumn ultra challenge in Trøndelag!
The KBUTC challenges you to run an out-and-back trail from Saksvik to Solemsvåttan as many times as you can within the given time limits. Test your own limits!
- Make it 7 times to be a real ultra-trail runner (> 42.2 km)
- Make it 8, 12 or 15 times to reach the classic ultra distances of 50 km, 50 miles or 100 km
- Make it 24 times to run 100 miles, climb Mount Everest... and be a legend!
- Make it 25 times to earn the maximum of six ITRA points!
... click here!
... and a fair warning:
If you're aiming mainly for the ITRA points then this is probably some of the hardest earned points you can get. The ITRA rules 'punishes' looped races such as this. Also, the race takes place at a time of year when you have a good chance of fighting the weather, the dark and the trail conditions in addition to the normal challenges with ascents, descents, length, fatigue and possible sleep deprivation.
All good fun for us crazy ultra adicts though :)
You find links to the race manual, registration/application form and startlist at the bottom of this page.
Registration normally opens during Easter, and will be announced on the home page and facebook page of KrUltra.
The registration process has been slightly changed as from 2021. There is no longer an application procedure as previous years. We have also abandoned the no-show 'fee' of 'laying flat' - it has been replaced by a registration deposit that will not be returned in case of a no-show or DNS/DNF.
Instead the procedure is as follows:
- Complete the registration form and submit it. You will receive an automatic confirmation to the email you provide.
- I will go through your registration and check the information given, and also make sure that the participation limit (currently 25) for the race has not been reached. If all is ok...
- I will send you an email with payment instructions. You will be requested to pay a small participation fee of 50,- NOK (~5 euro / 5 USD), and a slightly larger registration deposit of 200,- NOK. The registration deposit will be returned to you if you finish the race (i.e. complete at least one loop).
- You will have 5 days to make the payment (by Vipps or bank transfer). This completes the registration and you will receive a new email confirming that you are registered for the race.
- The Startlist will be updated with your name and nationality.
By registering to the event you agree that the orgainizer (KrUltra) keeps a digital record with all registration information and results from the race for history and future communication. The communication will mainly be by email, and as needed for the event you have registered for. There will be no future advertisements or other promotions from the race organizer or associated partners unless you specifically agree to this.
By registering you must also consent that photos taken in connection with the event may be used by the organizer, including collaborating partners and media actors, in order to promote or inform about the race. We will try to make exceptions on request, although no guarantee can be given on behalf of third parties.
Please allow for some days of processing, as registrations may be reviewed on an irregular basis!